Store Policies

Shipping Policy

Shipping is calculated in different ways, depending on the type of product being ordered:

  • Books and magazines are charged rates calculated by the weight of the shipment and the destination. Most products will qualify for multiple shipping options, which can be selected during checkout.
  • Subscription items aren't charged shipping. For orders containing both subscription and non-subscription items, the subscription items will not factor into the shipping calculations.

Orders to addresses in the US typically ship out within 2-3 business days. Overseas or Canadian orders are accumulated into bulk shipments to reduce costs. These bulk shipments typically go out around the end of each month.

International orders cannot be shipped to PO Boxes. 

All of our products are shipped as low value printed matter in an effort to not have any duties/tax applied, but unfortunately, Customs has the right to charge duty/tax at their discretion. Technically, a recipient can be charged duty/tax for any product that they order from a foreign country.


Cancellation Policy

We reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee on orders cancelled by the customer.

Return Policy

A 25% restocking fee will be charged, with online store credit issued for the remaining 75%. Shipping on all returns is at the expense of the customer. Proof of purchase is the customer’s responsibility. Customers are advised to communicate with a WRP employee to determine if their product is eligible for return before shipping anything. White River Productions is not responsible for shipping any product back to the customer that is deemed non-returnable.

If a customer’s address changes after an order is placed it is their responsibility to notify WRP of the address change. If the item hasn’t shipped we will do our best to update the shipment, however if the item has already shipped it is no longer possible for WRP to issue a refund or replacement.

Books and Magazine Back Issues

Upon receipt by White River Productions, if the product is in good enough condition to be resold, store credit will be issued in the form of a WRP Bookstore gift card for the original purchase price, minus a 25% restocking fee. If the product cannot be resold, either because it is too damaged, or if a back issue is too outdated, no refund will be issued. The determination of whether the product can be resold is made at the discretion of White River Productions.


When a subscription is terminated before it expires, a store credit will be issued in the form of a WRP Bookstore gift card. The amount credited will be the subscription price paid, minus the cover price of any issues already shipped. If an issue is still in transit and has not reached the customer at the time the subscription is cancelled, that issue still counts as shipped and its cover price will be subtracted from the credit issued. Please note: the value of purchasing a subscription versus paying the cover price for each magazine means that, in some cases, there may be minimal credit issued or none at all.


Within one week of the event, all cancellations will be refunded 50% only.